Create a new object
Objects can be created as global objects, or for specific ADOMs.
To create a new object:
- Ensure you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects > Object Configurations.
- Select the object type that you will be creating. For example, view the firewall addresses by going to Firewall Objects > Address.
The firewall address list is displayed in the content pane. The available address or address group lists are selectable on the content pane toolbar.
- From the Create New menu, select the type of address. In this example, Address was selected. The Create New Address pane opens.
In 5.2.0 or later, you can select to add the object to groups and enable dynamic mapping. These options are not available for all objects.
- Enter the required information, then click OK to create the new object.