Creating reports by cloning and editing
You can create reports by cloning and editing predefined and/or existing reports.
To create a report by cloning and editing:
- If using ADOMs, ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Reports > Report Definitions > All Reports.
- In the content pane, select the report from the list, then click Clone in the toolbar.
- In the Clone Report dialog box, type a name for the cloned report. The following characters are NOT supported in report names: \ / " ' < > & , | # ? % $ +
- Select the folder that the new report will be saved to from the dropdown list. See Organizing reports into folders for information about folders.
- Select OK to create the new report.
- On the Settings tab, configure the settings as required. For a description of the fields, see Reports Settings tab.
- Optionally, go to the Layout tab to customize the report layout and content. For a description of the fields, see Reports Layout tab.
- Click Apply to save your changes.