The following Fortinet devices are supported by the Security Fabric:
In FortiOS, the device details can be shown in Security Fabric and Fabric Device dashboard widgets, as well as in the Security Fabric settings, and physical and logical topologies.
- On the root FortiGate, go to Security Fabric > Settings.
- Enable Fabric Devices.
- Enter the Name, IP, HTTPS port for the device.
- Click Generate to generate an access token. The Generate Access Token pane opens.
- Enter the device's username and password.
- Click OK.
- Add more devices as required.
- Click Apply.
The added devices are shown in the FortiGate Telemetry section Topology list.
config system csf ... config fabric-device edit "FortiADC-1" set device-ip 172.18.64.36 set access-token xxxxxx next edit "FML-1" set device-ip 172.18.64.48 set access-token xxxxxx next edit "FWB-1" set device-ip 172.18.64.49 set access-token xxxxxx next end end