Devices can be deleted in Device Manager. Deleting a device does not delete other management elements associated with it:
- If the device is a member of a group, the group will remain without the device in it (Device groups).
- If a template is assigned to the device, the template will remain with no device assignment (Provisioning Templates).
- If the device is an installation target for a policy package, the package will remain with that device removed from the installation targets (Policy package installation targets).
- If there is a policy in a policy package that only installs on the device that is deleted, the policy will remain but will not be installed on any devices (see Install policies only to specific devices).
- If there are VDOMs in other ADOMs, they will be deleted with the device (ADOM device modes).
To delete a device:
- If using ADOMs, ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Device Manager > Device & Groups.
- In the content pane, select a device and then click Delete in the toolbar, or right click on a device and select Delete.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog box to delete the device.