Creating FortiWLC as RADIUS client on the FortiAuthenticator
To create a RADIUS client:
- On the FortiAuthenticator, go to Authentication > RADIUS Service > Clients and create a new client.
Set Client address to IP/Hostname and enter the IP address the FortiWLC will send its RADIUS requests from.
Set the same Secret that was entered during the RADIUS configuration on the FortiWLC.
To create the RADIUS policy:
- Go to Authentication > RADIUS Service > Policies, and create a new policy.
- In RADIUS clients, select the FWLC client previously created.
- In RADIUS attribute criteria, click Next. No RADIUS attribute criteria need to be specified in this configuration.
- In Authentication type, select Password/OTP authentication. If EAP is being used for wireless authentication, enable Accept EAP, along with the desired EAP types.
- In Identity source, select the realm for which user authentication is needed.
- In Authentication factors, select Verify all configured authentication factors.
- Review the RADIUS response, and save the policy.