Configuring RADIUS settings on FortiAuthenticator
To create the RADIUS client:
- Go to Authentication > RADIUS Service > Clients and create a new RADIUS client.
Configure the IP and shared secret from your switch, and click OK.
To create the RADIUS policy:
- Go to Authentication > RADIUS Service > Policies and create a new RADIUS policy.
In RADIUS clients, enter a policy name, and add the previously configured RADIUS client.
RADIUS attribute criteria can be left blank.
- In Authentication type, select MAC authentication bypass (MAB).
- In Identity source, add the previously configured MAC group to Authorized groups.
- Configure the RADIUS response to reject unauthorized requests, and click Save and exit.