Importing the certificate to FortiAuthenticator
This series of steps can be performed on the primary FortiAuthenticator.
To import the trusted CA certificate:
- Go to Certificate Management > Certificate Authorities > Trusted CAs > Import.
- Enter a Certificate ID, upload a file, and click OK.
You can now import the LDAP certificate generated by G Suite.
To import the client authentication certificate:
- Go to Certificate Management > End Entities > Local Services > Import.
- Select Certificate and Private Key as the Type.
- Enter the Certificate ID, choose the files for the previously saved certificate and private key files, and select OK.