You can filter the list of hosts displayed on the Hosts content pane.
- Go to Software Inventory > Hosts. The list of hosts displays.
You can apply filters by host name, user name, OS name, and IP address. Click the filter icon beside the desired heading. Type the value to include in the filter. You can toggle the All/Any/Not button for the following options:
- All: Display all files that match the set filter.
- Any: Display any file that matches the set filter.
- Not: Display only files that do not match the set filter.
- To remove a filter, click the X icon beside the filter. To remove all filters, click the Clear Filters icon on the toolbar.
To filter the list of applications installed on an endpoint, select the endpoint and click View Details. See Filtering applications for details on filtering the list of applications.