Configure Carbon Black/Bit9 Server
To be able to configure a Carbon Black (Bit9) server to work with FortiSandbox, you will need to login.
Submitting selected files to FortiSandbox
- Go to Assets > Computers. All computers that are managed by the server will be listed.
- In the left panel, select Files on Computers. All files will be listed on this computer.
- Select one or more files.
- Click the Action button > Analyze with FortiSandbox. The files will be submitted to FortiSandbox for analysis.
Creating an event rule to automatically submit files to FortiSandbox
- Go to Rules > Event Rules.
- Click the Create Rule button.
- Configure the settings.
How to view analysis results
Go to Reports > External Notifications. All files analyzed by FortiSandbox will be listed.