Threats by Files - level 4
For more about information in the View Details pages for malicious and suspicious files, see Summary Report
To create a snapshot report for all threats by files:
- Select a time period from the first dropdown list.
- Select to apply search filters to further drill down the information in the report.
- Click the Export Data button in the toolbar.
- In the Report Generator, select either PDF or CSV for the report type.
- Click the Generate Report button to create the report. You can wait until the report is ready to view, or navigate away and find the report later in Log & Report > Report Center page.
- When the report generation is completed, select the Download button to save the file to your management computer.
- Click the Cancel button to exit the report generator.
The maximum number of events you can export to a PDF report is 5000. The maximum number of events you can export to a CSV report is 150000.