- The scan environment on all cluster nodes should be the same.
For example, the same set of Windows VM should be installed on all nodes so the same scan profile can be used.
- Port3 on all nodes should be connected to the Internet separately.
- All nodes should be on the same firmware build.
- Each node should have a dedicated network port for internal cluster communication.
Internal cluster communication is encrypted and includes:
- Job dispatch
- Job result reply
- Setting synchronization
- Cluster topology broadcasting
It's recommended that these ports are connected to the same switch and have IP addresses in the same subnet. If the job load is heavy, the 10G fiber port is recommended to be used as the internal communication port.