A new license allows you to back up data (rolled logs) to public cloud accounts in Google Cloud.
Support for this feature requires you to configure the following components in FortiAnalyzer:
- Create a Fabric Connector for Google Cloud
- Configure cloud storage
This license cannot be applied to FAZ-AWS VMs using pay as you go/on-demand order types.
- Go to Fabric View > Create New.
- Click Google.
- Complete the following options specific to Google Cloud Storage Connector, and click OK:
Cloud Project Number Paste the project number from the Google account. Service Account Credentials Paste the entire Google account JSON key into the field. Click the eye icon to Show or Hide the key. Cloud Location Type us-west-1.
The following image is an example of where to locate the information in the Google account:
- Go to System setting > Advanced > Device Log Settings, and select Upload logs to cloud storage.
- Click Create New.
- Complete the following options, and click OK:
- In the Cloud Storage Connector list, select the Fabric Connector that you created.
- In the Remote Path box, type the bucket name from the Google account.
Following is an example of where to locate the information in the Google account:
The FortiAnalyzer logs appear in the Google bucket: