You can create new policy package folders within existing folders to help you better organize your policy packages.
- Ensure you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to Policy & Objects.
- From the Policy Package dropdown menu select New Folder or right-click in the tree menu beneath Policy Packages and select New Folder. The Create New Policy Folder window opens.
- Enter a name for the new policy folder.
- (Optional) Click the In Folder button to nest the new folder inside another folder.
- Click OK. The new policy folder is displayed in the tree menu.