In the device database, you can use the SD-WAN pane to configure SD-WAN for a device. When you use the device database to configure SD-WAN, you are using SD-WAN per-device management. For information about SD-WAN central management, see SD-WAN templates.
In the device database, the SD-WAN pane lets you:
- Create SD-WAN zones and interface members
- Create IPsec VPN tunnels by using a wizard
- Create performance SLA
- Create SD-WAN rules
- (Optional) Add BGP Neighbors
- Enable packet duplication
Using SD-WAN per-device management consists of the following steps:
- (Optional) Specify BGP Neighbors that you can select in SD-WAN configurations. See BGP Neighbors.
- Configure SD-WAN settings for each device. See SD-WAN per-device management.
- Install device settings using the Install Wizard. See Install device settings only.
- Monitor SD-WAN networks. See SD-WAN Monitor .