Create the Smart Connect profile
To create Smart Connect profiles:
- Go to Authentication > Portals > Smart Connect Profiles, and click Create New.
- Under General Information, enter a name for the profile, and click Next.
- Under Wireless Connection Settings, set the following and then click Next.
SSID: Enter your SSID name, for example Secure Wi-Fi.
Auth method: WPA2 Enterprise.
Hidden SSID: Disabled.
- Under EAP General Settings, set the following and then click Next.
EAP Type: TLS.
Signing CA: Select the local Root CA configured earlier.
Username Format: Select your preference, for example username@realm.
- Under Certificate Installation Settings, set the following and then click OK.
Install local CA certificates: Choose to install the local Root_CA certificate.
Install trusted CA certificates: Choose to install any certificate that is required for all relevant certificate chains to be fully trusted.
- Select OK to complete the setup of the Smart Connect profile.