You will first need to download Azure AD Connect from Microsoft on your Active Directory Domain Controller.
- Launch Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connect to create a synchronization service to sync attributes from Active Directory to Office365.
- Select Customize to begin a customized installation, and click Install.
- On the User sign-in page, select Do not configure, and click Next.
- On the Connect to Azure AD page, enter your Azure AD global administrator credentials, and click Next.
- Select your Active Directory Forest, and click Add Directory. Create your on-premise AD admin user account.
When finished, click Next. If completed successfully, you will see your domain has been verified.
Click Next again.
- Click Next on the remaining pages in the configuration wizard, and click Install on the Ready to configure page.
- Once the installation is complete, you are presented with the Configuration complete page which provides a summary of the configuration changes.